6.03.2008

A "Sex"-y Weekend

Tish was in town this weekend to see family, which, of course, includes me. We had the best time. From grubbing on Gates in fancy dresses to seeing Sex and the City (loved it!) to getting tipsy on martinis to road-tripping it to Springfield, it was a whirlwind blast. And sadly, went by way too quickly. Below are just a few choice shots from her trip.

Here's Tish looking sweet, innocent, even demure.





And here she is looking a bit loud, crass and crazy. Can you seriously tell me how this is the same person???

Oh, wait. She's related to these people. See the resemblance? (I love the Kellers.)


Here's us all dolled up before dining at Gates and enjoying the best movie of the summer.


At every chance I got during her trip home, I pointed out what wonderful things the Midwest has to offer to those who might want to live/move back here. Now I only have to create a hot acting scene here in KC...

1 comment:

Tish said...

exactly! just get that film scene and i'm good to go!!! and eliminate tornadoes!!!

seriously crackin up over the pics you so happily posted of me lol...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin