1.01.2008

Obligatory New Year's Day Post

As Outkast once sang, "Feeling good, feeling great. Feeling great, feeling good, how are you?" And, dang, I'm feeling good! Mizzou just won the Cotton Bowl by a landslide, and it's 2008, baby!

And to recap, I feel very blessed for the last year. 2007 was full of some major life changes: buying a home, moving, getting married and even welcoming a fuzzy new member into the fam. It was one hell of a year.

Next year, I have just a couple of simple things I'd like to do and continue doing. Here's my goals/resolutions for the next 365 days:

1. Play more (Siena can help with that quite a bit)
2. Don't take life too seriously (goes nicely with #1)
3. Continue eating well and working out regularly (not too much, not too little)
4. Develop a regular meditation practice (eventually doing yoga and/or meditation almost every day, even if it's just for a couple of minutes)
5. Try lots of new stuff (get Zumba certified, continue cooking new foods, host events, meet new people, continue taking photos, etc.)
6. Finish de-wallpapering and painting the Nut
7. Travel to see my long-distance BFFs! (I have 15 days of vacation this year!)

Happy New Year, everyone!!! May 2008 be grrrrrr-eat!

2 comments:

elizabethjune said...

oooo, pick me, pick me!!!

Erin said...

I'm willing to fight for you...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin