3.05.2008

Embracing the Pink

It's day four of the pink eye from hell, and I'm happy to report that the pink eye monsta's grip on me is slowly releasing. This morning, after 11 hours of sleep, I awoke to an eye that was almost entirely open, with minimal swelling and a slighter less dramatic shade of pink. My energy is still a little low, but I am definitely looking and feeling less like Quasimodo and more like myself. Which is awesome because I'm flying to San Diego tomorrow morning and will spend Thursday through Saturday doing some major schmoozing. (And really, who wants to schmooze with a cyclops?)

Because of my trip, I won't be around to blog for a few days, but I'll hopefully have lots of good stories to share from the sunny state of California. And, a clean bill of health to report!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin