11.25.2007

Did that really just happen?

I'm still in disbelief over last night's game. It almost seems like a dream...a freaking awesome dream. And one heck of a game. I give mass kudos to my KU peeps for a game well played.

In celebration and after eating a ridiculous amount of food and meat during the game (along with spending time with Ryan's parents, my parents and my childhood friend and her baby, who wins the prize for cutest baby ever), a bunch of us went over to Lew's after the game to enjoy some (more) drinks. We all did a car bomb -- closest thing we could get to black and gold -- and then practiced our champion poses. See below:

Jeffersonian pose:
The Make-No-Mistake-We're-Good pose:
The Thinker:

Don't Eff with Us pose:

The I'm-Going-to-Eat-You-Alive pose:

The I-Knew-We'd-Win pose:

Rock Hard pose:

Token KU :( Face pose:

4 comments:

Erin said...

I must give my MU foes credit. KU can't expect to play their worst first half of the year and expect to win against the now #1 team in the nation. Begrudging props to ya! :)

elizabethjune said...

Okay, two things:

1) seriously, I am falling behind on our blog more often deal :) Maybe with the New Years!

2) give a shout out to the old Hogs too-- if we hadn't kicked LSU's #1 ass in 3 overtimes, the National Championship might not be so much in Mizzou's favor... Arkansas and Missouri combine to make great things, right?!

miss.supafly said...

I cried no less than three times last night... Maybe more, but towards the end things started getting blurry. I'm confused about Ryan's MU love -- didn't he just earn a degree from KU??? Traitor. Just kidding, naturally. :)

Tish said...

you were a wonderful friend to me during my time of loss. thanks for being a swell sport : ) love ya! next year for ku!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin