11.21.2007

I feel special now

My former carpool buddy and fellow blogger Mary tagged me. And, I'm quite honored cause that girl has a lot of friends. The goal here is for me to tag five other bloggers. Unfortunately, I really only know four people who blog with some regularity -- Mary would make five. So....instead of me just not playing, I'm going to tag four and encourage them to each tag five. Fair? Good. Here are the rules of the game:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged.

Five facts about me
1. I think Patrick Stewart is hot.
2. I own each and every album Paula Abdul has ever released (even Shut Up and Dance the Remixes and her failed "comeback" album, Head Over Heels). I even know most of the lyrics to the songs.
3. I don't like any beer except for the really dark ones like Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout.
4. I, along with my parents and our guide, survived a semi-dramatic hot air balloon landing between power lines in Kansas.
5. Sliced deli turkey meat makes me naseous.

The four lucky choosen ones:
1. Tish
2. Lizzy
3. Erin
4. Vikkie

3 comments:

Erin said...

Ah! The pressure! I'm going to have to change the rules (I don't know enough bloggers!) but I'll do it!

Tish said...

yeah she's a peach let me tell ya...i'll think about it...

miss.supafly said...

Thanks for playing! That hot air balloon thing sounds interesting!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin