12.04.2007

Down and Dirty Dinos

As I was leaving my little cubicle tonight and gathering all my belongings for the quick commute home (still excited about how short it is, btw), I noticed something a bit off kilter. I did a double take of my cube, trying to figure out what it was. I looked over at one of my shelves, which is adorned with various figurines, toys and other knick-knacks. I quickly saw what the problem was. Two of my small dinosaur figures were positioned rather crudely.

By crude I mean they were getting it on. Although my dinos are cheap and much less detailed than the toys pictured below, you can get the gist if you imagine the green one (veloceraptor, I think) up on the stegosaurus' business.



I really have no idea who did this or even how long they had been "positioned," but it's pretty hilarious. Ironically enough, everyone at the company just went through sexual harassment training. Pretty sure, this isn't appropriate in the corporate world, but in the Jenn world it's pretty amusing to my typical not-so-exciting work day. Now if I come in tomorrow and my other knick-knacks are doing the nasty, then I may start to get creeped out, but in the meantime, I'll assume this was a one-time prank by the cleaning guy.

2 comments:

Tish said...

you are so silly lol

Erin said...

Funny, as long as it wasn't the man with the extra "s" on his name that did it. Then it's all kinds of sick.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin