12.07.2007

Shameless self promotion: Get your workout on

I've got a new gig, kids. Come Monday, I'll be teaching a core-training class from 6-7 pm at KC FITNESSLINK at 39th and Main in KCMO. The beautiful mainly mind-body studio is run by my old pal and fitness mentor Darryl from Mizzou. He's talented guys, so you should totally come check the place out (and my class, of course -- hehe).

Here's a shot of the studio that was taken a few weeks ago. He's given the place a little more pizazz with art, but this gives you the gist of the space -- peaceful!


If you want more info, go to: http://www.kcfitnesslink.com/schedule.html. All classes are free next week, so it's the perfect time to check it out!

1 comment:

Tish said...

i'm hoping some of my endowment peeps come out and witness the peace! good luck my sweet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin