12.13.2007

Three Great Things

With all the ice, not much has really been going on lately. After feeling really tired and sore Monday and Tuesday, I took a sick day yesterday and spent the entire day working from home and watching bad daytime TV (btw, Tyra Bank’s show is terrible). The day of rest has really seemed to revive my energy levels though, because today I’ve rebounded nicely and am feeling pretty chipper. (My three cups of coffee this morning are helping a bit, too.)

And with that new-found energy, comes my desire to share with you a couple of awesome sites I’ve found or my friends have shown me in the last few weeks. Now that I have them in my life, I feel like I couldn't live without them. :)

PeerTrainer – I’ve been on PT since Nov. 2005 and love it. In a group, team-like setting you get to journal what you eat and what kind of activity you do each day. Not only do you get accountability from others on the team, but you also get support. Recently, my good friend Lizzy hopped on the PT bandwagon, and I was reminded of this site’s fantastic-ness!

Pandora – This site rocks, literally. You can create radio stations from any musical artist you like and even mix them for your own personalized, bizarre radio station. Right now mine plays everything from Paula Abdul to Hot Hot Heat to The Fugees. And you can even send your radio stations to your friends. Right now I’m listening to Ryan’s Road to Moscow station. It’s interesting to say the least.

Tastebook – My fellow blogger Mary hipped me to this AWESOME site where you can create your own cookbook! You can either use your own recipes or borrow from their database and you can customize the look, layout and add your own pictures. Beware friends and family…you may get one of these next Christmas!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin