12.01.2007

Welcome to the Jungle

Today is yet another big game day, and, again, it all comes down to this. Mizzou wins today and we go to the BCS Championship game, if we lose we go to some bowl, hopefully a BCS bowl. Oh, it's an exciting time to be a tiger.

It's also an exciting -- and unusual -- time to be a Jayhawk. If MU wins, it's likely KU goes to a BCS bowl. If MU loses, they go to a lame bowl game. I've heard a lot of grumblings from KU fans, saying they'd never root for Mizzou, even if their life depended on it. Now that just doesn't make any sense. Can't we all just get along?

I think Erin named our ability to live and root peacefully best with "The KU/MU Alliance." I encourage us to all join forces tonight to cheer on both team's successes.

Here's a picture of my friend Brooke's little girl. She symbolizes everything I'm talking about here, and she's one of the cutest kids I've ever seen.

Welcome to the jungle my KU friends. It's always a good time to root for the tigers.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin