12.10.2007

Ice Storm: 1, Jenn: 0 (participants)

Tonight, I went to teach my first class (To the Core!) at KCFITNESSLINK. I've already posted about how fantastic the place is, and I was quite excited (and a tad nervous) for my first time teaching in the studio. Turns out, that excitement and nervousness will last for another week.

Due to the ice storm, no one had the balls to get out (frankly though, neither do I as I never would have gotten out unless I had to...shhh don't tell), and Darryl and I were left just chatting it up from 5:45-6:15 pm. Although I didn't get to teach, the place has good flow, and I always feel great being there.

Next week, when all of this winter nastiness is past (and it's like 70 degrees cause KC weather is whack like that), come check it out! For now though, pray that our power stays on during the expected inch of ice that we're supposed to receive and that the powers that be close the OP office. If they do, prepare yourself for the obligatory snow day post. :) I may even get out and take some pics of Big Winter himself.

Stay warm!

1 comment:

Tish said...

i'm scared for you : (

Blog Widget by LinkWithin